Daily Bihar latest today news from Bihar districts video in Hindi i.e. 4th November 2019:-
#Dailybiharnews #Biharnews #Todaybiharnews
1. IIT Kanpur conferred Satyendra Kumar Dubey Award on IPS #VikasVaibhav
3. Patna to Delhi will now soon be settled
4. Department of Posts removed vacancies
Good news for those who want a job in the postal department. Indian Postal Department has recruited 3650 posts. If we talk about the educational qualification, then the minimum qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts of the Indian Postal Department is a 10th pass from a recognized institute / board. Desired candidates official website www.appost.in
You can apply by going to
5. The course of four subjects will be converted into undergraduate at #TMBU
6. Sudhir Pandey sent resignation to the state president
7. PACS election to be held in five stages
8. Chhath Puja organized at home of Indian cricketer Ishan Kishan
9. Bihar villages are also becoming digital
10. #ShahrukhKhan announces his new film in 2020
11. JMM leader meets Rajesh in view of Jharkhand assembly elections
12. Changes made to the rules related to PNR number
Important information for those returning home after Diwali and Chhath Puja. Changes have been made in some rules related to railway PNR number, after which it is now easy to get refund on missing the train. That is, a passenger missed the connecting train. On leaving, the entire money of that passenger will be refunded. However, this will happen when the first train arrives at its destination late and due to this the passengers cannot catch their second train.
13. #BiharBoard released 12th class model question papers
Bihar Board has released model question papers for class XII. Keeping in mind the annual examinations to be held next year, this model question paper has been released. Students can download the question paper by visiting the official website of Bihar Board. Keeping in mind the convenience of the students, the question papers have been released in PDF format.
14. Dr. Neha of Jamalpur got the title of Asia Rising Star
15. Bihar official wrote article on Chhath, found in French book
16. Students made a big mistake in filling the matriculation examination form, there may be trouble in sitting in the exam.
17. Recruitment in 1311 posts for Pharmacist in Bihar
State Health Committee, Bihar has removed bumper recruitments on the posts of Pharmacist. Under this, a total of 1311 posts will be appointed. All these posts will be filled on permanent basis in various hospitals of Bihar. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for these posts. To apply, one has to login by visiting www.statehealthsocietybihar.org. The last date to apply is 21 November 2019.
18. Super 30 founder #AnandKumar honored in California
20. Jasprit Bumrah may return to the field soon
Jaspreet Bumrah has been told that he was investigated and he is fine. In January, he can make a comeback and also against Australia. His recovery will help Virat Kohli and Ravi Shastri. In January, the Indian team will perform in the home series against Sri Lanka and Australia and then take it to the field with New Zealand.
21. #Sudha milk prices rise
23. Now let's know the weather conditions
Fog and day in the morning in Munger, Darbhanga, Gaya, Kishanganj, Lakhisarai, Madhubani, Munger, Patna, Purnia, Begusarai, Bhagalpur Araria, Banka, Sheikhpura, Sitamarhi, Jamui, Katihar, Madhepura, Nalanda, Nawada, Saharsa, Samastipur, Supaul While the sun will be sunny, the weather is expected to be normal in Muzaffarpur, Shivan, Rohtas, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Buxar, East Champaran, Gopalganj, Jehanabad, with light fog and light sun during the day.
24. Dandruff people must visit these tourist places
People who are bankrupt should not forget to visit these famous religious places. Lakhdeepa Temple, Papaharini, Mandar Parvat, Jaiyeshgourvanath must go for a walk. To travel from Patna to Banka, the passengers traveling by train will have to travel for about 7 hours while the passengers traveling by their own train will also have to travel for about 6 to 6½ hours.