Daily Bihar today updated news of all districts in Hindi.Get latest news of Patna, Gaya & Madhubani.
Daily Bihar latest today news from Bihar districts video in Hindi i.e. 2nd November 2019:-
#Dailybiharnews #Biharnews #Todaybiharnews
1. Today is the first evening of Chhath
2. Selfie on ghats and prohibition on firecrackers
3. Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi seeks answer from Priyanka Gandhi
4. Unemployed allowance will be given to unemployed youth 3500 per month.
5. Increased honorarium for #Anganwadiworkers
6. Now a teacher will not be able to teach in more than one educational institution.
7.#PappuYadav Chhathwratis are doing something like this
8. LPG prices rise by Rs 77
9. Juhu Chowpatty view will be seen in Santighat of Bettiah
10. #ManojBajpai brings back memories of his Chhath
Eminent actor Manoj Bajpai from Bihar has shared his memories on Chhath Mahaparva, telling about Chhath that no matter where I live in the world, but as soon as Chhath festival comes, my mind starts wandering in my village Belwa. Mai-Babuji stay there draws even more. To give the Ardhya, I kept walking on my head and I used to walk back and forth, and Mai came back and forth humming the song of the sixth Maiya. When the preparations for Chhath started. Mai's strict order not to touch anything with his hand, will be deflated. Will incur sin.
11. Salary of absconding teachers will be deducted for 1 day on the basis of no work no pay
12. Noons will not run in the Ganges till 3 November
13. Air fare crossed 15 thousand
During the festivals, the difficulties of those coming home increased. The fare to visit Patna in #Chhath has started touching the sky. At seven o'clock on Thursday evening at Goibibo.com, the air tickets of Delhi were getting nine thousand, Mumbai's 10 thousand and Bangalore tickets more than 15 thousand. The refund fare is the highest on November 4.
14. People visiting #Arwal must visit these tourist places
People visiting Arwal should not forget to visit these places. Madhushruva Ashram, Makhdoom Shah's tomb Panchthirtha Dham must be visited. Apart from this, you must also visit these religious places Sati temple Belsar Sun Temple, Khatangi Sun Temple Fakharpur Temple, Gautam Buddha Temple. Passengers traveling by train will have to travel for about 1 to 1.5 hours, while people going by their own car will have to travel for 2 to 3½ hours. Tell you that the distance from Patna to Arwal is 66 km.
15. #SanjayMishra reached his village to celebrate Chhath
16. Construction of 11 medical colleges has been started in Bihar
17. Tourists from France marvel at seeing polishing of Vanaver Caves
18. Ban on free morning walk at #EcoPark
19. IPS officer #VikasVaibhav will get SKD Memorial Award
IPS Vikas Vaibhav has once again left for Kanpur to increase the pride of Bihar. In fact, Vikas Vaibhav has been nominated for the Satyendra Kumar Dubey Memorial Award for his valor and honesty in his educational institute IIT Kanpur.
20. #SharadaSinha said that even today Chhath is celebrated in the same form.
21. For admission in 9th, #NavodayaVidyalaya can apply till December 10, Online application has started for vacant seats for 9th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for admission in session 2020-21. Students studying from any recognized board can apply online for this by December 10 by visiting www.navodaya.gov.in/nvsadmissionclassnine.in. The entrance examination will be taken on 8 February. (28 oct)
Students of 22.10 V and 12 V will not get study leave
23. Ganguly dominated as soon as he took the post of BCCI
24. Candidates who won victories in Bihar by-election took oath of MLA
25. Now let's know the weather conditions
Weather with sunshine in Munger, Darbhanga, Gaya, Kishanganj, Lakhisarai, Madhubani, Munger, Patna, Purnia, Begusarai, Bhagalpur Araria, Banka, Sheikhpura, Sitamarhi, Jamui, Katihar, Madhepura, Nalanda, Nawada, Saharsa, Samastipur, Supaul Will remain. While Muzaffarpur, Sivan, Rohtas, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Buxar, East Champaran, Gopalganj, Jehanabad, the weather is expected to be normal with light sun.
25. Union Minister Giriraj Singh inspects the Ghats of Begusarai
26. Patna runner-up in under-17 weight lifting
On the last day of the three-day state-level school weight lifting competition, Under-17 boys won the title of winner and Sitamarhi got the runners-up position. If we talk about under-19, then the overall winner in the boys category was Begusarai's team. The runner-up was Saran's team.