So it blew up again, I decided to end this portion of the project and move onto other things.
All the other times I've blown these up, i clearly understood right away what caused it, but this time, i'm out of ideas and out of patience.
I'm selling my transformer and if i manage to find a buyer, it will pay for most of this project, (only because i got such a good deal and the resale value is still way below market value).
(note that the MSRP list price is 1700USD, i'm selling it like-new for 500USD) also listed on kijiji (local craigslist) and amazon.com
I'm also interested in selling my inductors, one is good for 100A ACrms, and the other is good for 280A AC rms both 47uH